REVOPOINT’S LIMITED WARRANTY
Attention: Rest assured that our Technical support is always available to help you out under any circumstances, even if the issue is not covered under warranty. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Revopoint Grants a limited warranty on the significant modules of the 3D scanner series product (“Product”) purchased from Revopoint or a Distributor authorized by Revopoint according to the terms and conditions stated below.
The warranty starts from the delivery date to an end-customer for the first time, as evidenced by the original customer’s purchase invoice. Only the original purchaser is entitled to claim a warranty.
Note: Parts replaced under warranty also fall under their original warranty duration and do not restart.
HOW TO ISSUE A WARRANTY
If a product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, you may obtain after-sales service through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email us with your Order ID and Pictures or Video, let us know what we can do to help you.
Warranty periods for the EU countries and Non-EU countries.
- 2-year warranty for the customers from the EU countries
- 1-year warranty for the customers from the Non-EU countries
RETURN & REFUND SERVICE
- Scenario 1. Within seven (7) calendar days of receiving a Product, if the Product has no manufacturing defect, has not been used, and is still in new or like-new condition, you can request Return and Refund Service.
- Scenario 2. With seven (7) calendar days of receiving a Product, if the Product has a manufacturing defect, you can request Return and Refund Service.
You need to ship the Product to the designated warehouse. Revopoint will examine the returned Product to identify the problem. If the problem qualifies for the second scenario, Revopoint will bear the cost for a refund, including shipping costs and taxes. The customer will need to pay the shipping costs or tariffs incurred in the first scenario.
Revopoint 3D will charge a restocking fee in both cases, which typically costs 10% of the retail price, and the rest will be refunded after the product inspection.
RETURN & REFUND SERVICE WILL NOT BE PROVIDED WHERE
- It is requested after the initial 30-days (30) calendar days of receiving a Product.
- A Product sent to Revopoint for Return & Refund Service does not include all original accessories and packaging or any item that is not in new or like-new condition, i.e., cracks, dents, or scratches.
- Legal proof of purchase, receipt, or invoice is not provided.
- Any fault or damage of the Product is caused by unauthorized use or modification of the Product, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.), or improper installation or operation.
- Product labels, serial numbers, etc., show signs of tampering or alteration.
- Damage is caused to the Product by uncontrollable external factors, including fire, floods, high winds, or lightning strikes.
- A Product is not delivered to the designated warehouse within seven (7) calendar days after Return & Refund Service confirmation is sent from Revopoint.
- Other circumstances stated in this policy.
This warranty does not apply to and therefore not cover
- Any other parts except for the Warranted Parts;
- Any defect or damage caused by failure to follow instructions in the Manuals, including but not limited to inappropriate, incorrect, or improper use, installation, maintenance, operation, and cleaning;
- Any defect or damage caused by accident, including but not limited to natural calamities such as fire hazard and human causes such as falling off, collision, and soaking in water;
- Any defect or damage caused by the use of third party materials, accessories or software, etc.;
- Normal wear and tear.
THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS WILL VOID THIS WARRANTY
- Any modification made to any hardware or firmware of the Product;
- Abuse, misuse, or improper storage of the Product;
- Use the Product for any illegal purposes;
- Serviced by distributors other than Revopoint or an authorized Revopoint distributor;
- Use non-supported, unapproved, or improper filament or materials with the Product;
- Disassemble or repair without authorization by Revopoint or the Distributor.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
Any request based on this warranty must be made to or the Revopoint Distributors from whom the Product was originally purchased, even if this is not in the customer’s current country of residence.
FOLLOW THE BELOW PROCEDURE TO CLAIM A WARRANTY:
- Please submit the warranty request together with the official purchase invoice through our email. Send an email to email@example.com.
- The claim will be confirmed in 7 business days.
- If the claim is justified, Revopoint will rectify the defects free of charge according to this warranty. If the defect cannot be repaired, Revopoint will, within the warranty period, replace the Warranted Part free of charge by an identical part, or, if the Warranted Part is no longer manufactured, by a similar replacement of the same value or offer an appropriate refund.
*The warranty does not include shipping costs and taxes incurred for shipping defective Warranted Parts for scrutiny and/or repair, nor for shipping costs and taxes of replacement or repaired Warranted Parts back to the claimant.
PURCHASED FROM AN AUTHORIZED REVOPOINT DISTRIBUTOR
If the Product was originally purchased from an authorized Revopoint Distributor, the Revopoint Distributor deals with this warranty on behalf of Revopoint. If you need technical support or warranty service, please contact the Revopoint distributor you purchased from.